What's new

12/23 at the Beach

wildman4910

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
344
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cocoa, FL
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Got skunked on the good stuff but it was a nice (if windy) day.

Cocoa Beach has pounded to death, it was so quiet I would beep my scoop just to be sure the beeper was working!

Very few targets at either Lorry Wilson or the Pier.

Did get to see 2 of the cruise ships heading out, it is a sight to see them leaving the port!


100_1228.webp​

100_1223.webp​

100_1218.webp​

100_1225.webp​

100_1214.webp​

100_1224.webp​

Hope y'all did better than I did today!


~~Happy Hunting~~
 
Upvote 0
If sitting at home watching TV an eating deer salami while it is freezing outside is doing better then you I guess I did. But I didn't find any coins. Maybe I should check my couch and chair for loose change.......Matt
 
Very nice pics.

That's more than I find on many a day

Good luck on your next time out there.
 
thank you for those pics!!!:icon_thumright: wish i was back down there right now!
 
I was thinkin of you Seeker in the frozen North so I snapped a couple extra pics for ya!

The water was really out at LT with the blowing wind.

My normal "good" day is enough clad to feed the meter for the next time out and getting some needed
exercise, beets a treadmill indoors in my book!

Keep warm for those in the Frozen Lands:)


~~Happy Hunting & Merry Christmas~~
 
Yep it’s been a bit dismal out there lately. But I still try.
 
Oh well, I don't think it's pounded to death, just too much sand... Someone ask me did I find anything, I replied not really, too much sand... But your at the beach they said :icon_scratch:
 
If your beaches are anything like our's in Wales then you just need a little sand to move and the gold will start to appear, keep up the good work and thank's for sharing :icon_thumright:
 
S.S.Tupperware said:
too much sand... But your at the beach they said :icon_scratch:

Yep, but I'd rather be there than on the couch!

lorraine said:
Very nice pics.

That's more than I find on many a day

Good luck on your next time out there.
Thank you, I'm happy just to be outdoors no matter what I'm diggin.

phantomfinder said:
Great looking photos , WTG on your hunting :icon_thumright:

Thank you

It sounds bad but I'm just waiting on the ocean to take back the sand it put there to get at the deep goodies! :laughing7:



~~Happy Hunting & Merry Christmas~~
 
love your pix!!
i found a nice watch at the volleyball court next to the pier in your photo!!
love to search the trails to the hotels on this side of pier!!
have a great new year and keep up with photos!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom