What's new

12-31 hunt

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hoped to go out with a bang. Couldn't even manage a measley pop.
 
Upvote 0
Green to finish to year: great!

SKD
 
I enjoyed your video, Willie d :headbang:

You found a good amount of clads...and that dollar bill was a very nice find!

Happy New Year!

Lorraine
 
Nice looting -- end of the video I see a ring, but you dont mention it. What is it?
 
SoreKneesDayton said:
Green to finish to year: great!

SKD
Thanks SoreKneesDayton. Have a great 2012
 
Lorrain. said:
I enjoyed your video, Willie d :headbang:

You found a good amount of clads...and that dollar bill was a very nice find!

Happy New Year!

Lorraine
Thanks Lorraine. Yes, the dollar was a nice surprise.

Happy New Year to you.
 
DewGuru said:
Nice looting -- end of the video I see a ring, but you dont mention it. What is it?
Thanks DewGuru. I wish it were a ring, it's a flat washer.

Happy New Year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom