What's new

12 boxes...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
:tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • skunked.webp
    skunked.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Sorry about that. Happens to all of us, but 12 boxes are a lot.
 
I'm a newbie and now don't feel so bad. Picked up $400 in halves yesterday and $300 today and got skunked also. :-\

I'll keep trying.
 
A 12 box skunk is terrible unless you've had some great scores in the past.

HH

Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
A 12 box skunk is terrible unless you've had some great scores in the past.

HH

Rich

I've had a great month...not complaining just letting everyone know I'm human.
 
I know the feeling- last night I got 6 like that, made for a long night. HH Mark
 
not sure why but always seems my first 3 boxes are skunks and then 4th one turns out just good enough to keep me looking for more... 12 skunks is unfortunate, but I am sure you have had enough good scores to get hooked. GL on the next ones.
 
Bummer - were there any proof coins or NIFC? I still count them as skunks but at least they give you something interesting to look at before you toss them back.

Maine_Jim
 
joad said:
Rich Hartford said:
A 12 box skunk is terrible unless you've had some great scores in the past.

HH

Rich

I've had a great month...not complaining just letting everyone know I'm human.

He had the amazing Walker pull.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom