-12 hours and counting

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-12 hours and counting before I go under the knife for a new knee. If my metal detector picks it up afterwards, its going to be my banner find for the year. I'm counting on all you fine folks to keep me entertained for the next couple months and if any of you want to send me old coins, Templar gold, silver, or old pirate earrings, that I can spread around the house and use my metal detector tapped to my scooter to find, That would be mighty nice of you. Don' want my metal detector getting rusty. Good luck folks and givem heck.

One at a time is a piece of cake according to my Wife. I had both done at the same time and was in rehab. for 6 weeks.
Marvin

Thought and prayers from a Navy Ordie I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S!!!

Here's to a speedy n complete recovery! 🙌 I'll set my E-Trac to "Templar" and see what I can do for u! 😂

Good luck everything will be fine.

Good luck and get on your feet fast. I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!

upgrades are always nice! take your time and heal! you'll be back up and out in no time!

I heard theres a bunch of silver & gold out there with your name on it....recover soon!
....or we'll have to go find it for ya!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Good luck and here's to a speedy recovery! Keep in mind that in about 1000 years, pull tabs will be valuable so can I send you around three tons of them?

I know that any machine that functions with FBS, (Full Broad Spectrum), as in The Minelab CTX or Etrac, your titanium parts will set it off.
I hope you are well into the recovery phase of your knee replacement. Get well soon.

Sucks about the time off detecting,,I went through the same surgery.hope you heal quick so you can detect again

Hope all went well. I had my left knee "rebushed" 12 years ago and it was well worth it.

Do what the rehab nurse tells you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back