What's new

1236x2 & 1270 Question.

Will Penny

Greenie
Joined
Aug 28, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
1236x2 & 1270 Question.

I use the 1270 & 70 Pro and have yet to see the 1236x2. What would the pro's and con's be owning the 36.
 
Re: 1236x2 & 1270 Question.

ive owned both and the 1236x2 has a sharper pinpoint, 5khz better for silver hunting, its a really decent machine found my one and only 1905 canadian 5 cent piece with one and was about 5 to 6" deep and gave a very good signal, these coins are smaller than dimes
 
Re: 1236x2 & 1270 Question.

I have never used a 1270 but have the 1236X2. The 1236x2 is the upgrade from my 1235 and is a much better detector I have found or at least it has more features. To describe it here would take to long so I am providing the link for the field test.
http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/fisher-research-1236-x2 :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom