What's new

$1250 in dimes some nice finds

santafeboy

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
596
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
Box 1 $500 clear plastic rolls, 1 1964, Box 2 $250 CW rolls, 1 1947 S, 1 1964, Box 3 $250 CW rolls, 1941 Mercury, 1942 D mercury, 1962, 1963 D, 2 1964 Ds, Box 4 $250 clear plastic wrapped rolls, 1 1964 D. Total 10 silvers. Im pleased. The halves sucked I ended up with around $40 in clad. Also in many banks I heard the disturbing comment " We get people in here all the time asking for halves " or " I just sold them to another gentleman " One cool coinstar find a dime size Thailand coin
 
Upvote 0
santafeboy said:
Box 1 $500 clear plastic rolls, 1 1964, Box 2 $250 CW rolls, 1 1947 S, 1 1964, Box 3 $250 CW rolls, 1941 Mercury, 1942 D mercury, 1962, 1963 D, 2 1964 Ds, Box 4 $250 clear plastic wrapped rolls, 1 1964 D. Total 10 silvers. Im pleased. The halves sucked I ended up with around $40 in clad. Also in many banks I heard the disturbing comment " We get people in here all the time asking for halves " or " I just sold them to another gentleman " One cool coinstar find a dime size Thailand coin

Nice boxes.. That's when you say .. "hey I have halves to get rid of. Call me anytime you need them."

I should hit up the dimes more.. my halves results have been meager of late.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom