tank014
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Stopped off at one of my few bag banks and picked up some halves.
1 - 1945 walking liberty
1 - 1975 Australian. ERR. Oh well. Cost of doing business.
I am going to dump a bunch of halves right now and go bank searching. I have no idea were I am going. I am just going to drive around and stop at any bank i see for the next few hours. Wish me luck.
HH,
Frank
1 - 1945 walking liberty
1 - 1975 Australian. ERR. Oh well. Cost of doing business.
I am going to dump a bunch of halves right now and go bank searching. I have no idea were I am going. I am just going to drive around and stop at any bank i see for the next few hours. Wish me luck.
HH,
Frank
Upvote
0







