What's new

12k gold glasses 0-0

DIE HARD

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
176
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these my 1st month metal detecting years ago lol. Never realized these were gold until I figured out gold tarnished last month durp. I was digging a good tone one day and realized it was a gas pipe 7 inches down it was shut off don't worry haha I did find the beginning of a old trash dump I found aspirin bottles and these glasses I reburried the hole because I didn't want to spread glass in the owners driveway and he wasn't home. Blah blah long behold ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482049375.472944.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482049399.586413.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482049529.625921.webp

Last pic looks like some sort of cradle maker mark followed by a weird o co 1/10th 12k
 
Upvote 12
Check the mark.
IMO... They are gold filled.
 
Very cool find! :occasion14:
 
AARC is correct... what the 1/10 stands for is 1/10 12k gold filled..... Not karat gold.... cool find though...
 
They are 12k gold filled still no luck on a date or makers mark
 
I may be mistaken but the 1/10th refers that 1/10th of the weight of the piece is 12k
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom