What's new

14 silver day

jimzilla

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
27
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Thursday I got out for a bit hunting an old park that has been hit a lot over the years. You wouldn't think it with the amount of silver I pulled out. This hunt kind of reminded me of the good ole days back in the 80s This area wasn't as old as the park itself but it was fun pulling out all the silver. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450042261.718181.webp
 
Upvote 26
That is more silver coin than I have pulled all year. Nice haul.
 
Jim is a well known silver hunter here in lower New York State. Great hunt Jim! :occasion14:
 
Jim,

That's quite the haul for one hunt....if you get a chance you should post up a group shot of your silver this year.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Jim,

That's quite the haul for one hunt....if you get a chance you should post up a group shot of your silver this year.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill I prob average about 300 silver a year. This year was one of my lowest with around 100 or so. Here is a pic of my silver from the end of sept to end of November ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450046570.032953.webp
 
Wow,that is truly amazing for a site that was hunted by others.The best I was able accomplish was two silvers at one location this year.
 
Congrats on the great silver day!
 
What ya swinging Jim? Great looking pile of silver!
 
Well done! Your totals are very impressive; far surpassed mine for sure. Great job...Brad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom