What's new

14K on Treasure Island...........

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
2,031
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After about 4 hr. detecting on the Island this morning, I was working my way back to where my wife was setting on the beach,and got a strong
pull tab signal. I scooped it up and shook out the sand and.................................................................................... :hello2:

Pic #2 is my two days worth.........
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0878.webp
    DSCN0878.webp
    49 KB · Views: 1,495
  • DSCN0876.webp
    DSCN0876.webp
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,491
Upvote 0
No matter how I adjust my settings, I cant seem to pick out the $ bills. How do you do that? :icon_scratch:
 
You did very well on Treasure Island we all can see why they call it that. Very nice ring......Matt
 
maipenrai said:
No matter how I adjust my settings, I cant seem to pick out the $ bills. How do you do that? :icon_scratch:

That’s easy – it’s not in the detector, or the settings. Just attach a real strong magnet to the bottom of the coil.
The ink in the dollar bill is magnetic. :icon_thumleft:

Need more coffee :coffee2:
 
I must have the wrong kind of magnet, my machine goes crazy when I tape a magnet to it, but if it works for you, I will have to keep trying! :coffee2:
 
A good day no matter how you look at it. Makes it all worth the effort.
 
Very productive and thanks for sharing!
 
:icon_thumleft: Beautiful ring, and WTG on the pipe, it's nicer than any chug has found, LOL :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom