What's new

14K

timelord

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
263
Reaction score
466
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sheboygan WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally bagged some gold.....

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474333536.692042.webp

Also does anyone know what the hallmark is? A date code? Or maker mark?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474333613.966009.webp

Link to the actual find.

https://www.facebook.com/scott.burch.967/videos/656212101210730/
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
14 K is good first gold! Congrats!
 
Congrats on your first gold! Looks like a heavy one at that. Style looks modern, maybe mid century but I would say probably from the late 70's or early 80's...just a guess though.
 
Very nice! A good find anyday
 
WOW!! Great find! Congrats!
 
Congrats on the gold find! I never have much luck with maker marks; there seems to be thousands out there. I agree though that it looks fairly modern.
 
First gold but it wont be your last!!!Good job!!!!!!!!
 
So there's gold in Sheboygan? That keeps my spirits high! From a fellow citizen -- well done! :icon_thumright:
 
congrats on the sweet gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom