What's new

15 boxes....

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Did 15 boxes last night and today. I was meeting my guy to sell so I wanted to get all I could before. Anyways I got:

33-40's
16- 90's
6- Franklins
8- Walkers

Nice totals But alot of work
Keith
 
Upvote 0
Good Haul. I am increasing my volumn as well. Did not think I could, but I got Mr. Apush hooked. :laughing9:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
I'd be happy with that, that's a lot of boxes though. Still a good amount of finds
 
ugotit22 said:
Did 15 boxes last night and today. I was meeting my guy to sell so I wanted to get all I could before. Anyways I got:

33-40's
16- 90's
6- Franklins
8- Walkers

Nice totals But alot of work
Keith

If you are able to pick-up,search.and dump, in 5 hours time, sell your keepers at melt,minus your investment,you made $65.00 per hour before taxes.
Good job Keith :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom