$15- Bushnell Binoculars, Gold, and Silver

pjdentry

Mar 6, 2017
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The girlfriend slept in while I went to rummages to get myself out of the house. Weather was great and there were a lot of sales. I rummaged for about 4 hours around the city and probably hit 10 - 15 rummages.

Here's some of the nicer stuff.

Bushnell small binoculars - $1, looks like a great condition
Weighted Sterling Salt and Pepper Shakers - $.25 each, $2 total
Sterling Vessel $.25
GF Bracelet and earrings in box $1
Sterling Necklace (charm not sterling) $1
3 Sterling Earrings $1
Sterling Ring $2
Single Sterling Earring $.25
14K earrings in box $1 (with some illegible makers mark)

Almost all of the above came from a school tailgate sale where people set up tables in the school parking lot. Was a little bit late and missed some nice stuff including a vintage baseball trophy and a Billy Mitchell group flight jacket (?). The salt shakers are from the Quaker Silver Company, #700, Sterling Weighted. The Vessel bottom is worn and I can just make out some of the Sterling Marking and no maker.

From a block sale, I managed to find Bell Telephone Rewards $2. The lady told me a man had just been there and had bought most of her jewelry. Shucks! Hopefully, it was one of your guys!

The first is a sterling bracelet with a sterling charm: "Attendance award, two years." Then there are three similar gold charms. The first one is a pin and only has two stars, the other ones are charms on the bracelet (three and four stars). Most likely 20, 30, and 40 years and I'm missing the 10 year one. Each one is labeled 1/10 10kt. One of the bracelets is also labeled 1/20 12kt, the other bracelet is unmarked. I love little work charms like these.

I also found three Mexican bird handmade 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg sculptures ($3) that I collect and the discontinued Nerf gun Vulcan Tripod ($.50).

I'm frustrated that my old cell phone doesn't "lock" onto the details of the jewelry, as some of you have some really good pics on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread