What's new

$150 In Pennies

tnfishdaddy

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
219
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upper East Tennessee
Since my halves didn't come in, I have been breaking in the new machine from Ryedale. Picked up another $100 in cwr from a bank. Here is the break down for that box.

2121 coppers 21.2%
23 wheats
6 Canadian

I then searched two Loomis boxes. Here is the breakdown for the first box.

630 copper 20.5%
5 wheats
1 Canadian

Here is the breakdown for the second box.

803 copper 32.1%
24 wheats
2 Canadian

One of the Canadians from the second box was a '42. I think that is my oldest Canadian.
 
Upvote 0
Dont get mad but i cashed in $85 of pre 83 pennies.Times are tough right now so maybe you will get um.PS. There might have been some wheats in um too :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom