What's new

$1500 in halfs

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
three boxes today, one from a new bank.

#1 CWI#46 dated 7/30/08

1-35 WL
1-36 WL
1-45 WL
1-51 Ben
1-61 Ben
2-64
1-67
3-69

box #2

1-52 Ben
1-64
1-66
4-67
7-68
3-69

box #3

2-67
1-68

Plus one Israeli 5 something coin(has a lion on one side)
and one 50 cent Trump Plaza token

329221698.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Wow!!! Good job.
I need that trump token to complete my set, whats the mint mark on it? :)
Congrats!!

-Bean
 
Nice find!! I succumbed to the urge this morning, and ordered six boxes, so I hope to be so lucky!!

Good hunting to you!
 
very nice haul
 
Nice job Mark......good to see somebody pulling some Walkers.....ha!

Good luck on the next search.
 
LJ said:
Nice job Mark......good to see somebody pulling some Walkers.....ha!

Good luck on the next search.

LJ,

Nice avatar photo again.

Jim
 
markmopar said:
Yes, I must agree, nice avatar pic. :thumbsup:

I say we dedicate every post to this fact ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom