1592???

button king

Apr 6, 2010
southern Maryland/north east Pa
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
tesoro tejon/ T2
image.jpg Any one know anything about this coin the date is worn off??? I think it's a 1 pence ? Any help would be great!!

Upvote 17

slowwevo

Jan 1, 2014
The Sunshine State/The Golden State
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Part of the reason I post is to have a good record of my finds on top of the journal that I keep. It's a great way to keep track of your hunts and have good pics of your finds. Another well respected member on here prints off every post at the end of the year. He puts them in a notebook by year. I think that's a great idea. And if people don't care a out my finds.... So be it. But I know the guys that enjoy the colonial stuff will prob enjoy seeing it. The banner is what it is and that's that. But that's not why I post. I post because I truly enjoy seeing others finds and if a few appreciate mine it's all worth it

and that is a good idea,i just keep a log book,and gps coord,if its something that may be historical,i also like to keep track of newly discovered middens.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and that is a good idea,i just keep a log book,and gps coord,if its something that may be historical,i also like to keep track of newly discovered middens.

good night, I too am done:thumbsup: ( ''ok now im done'') Just teasing.

Silver Tree Chaser

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, try reading it all, lol

I too have skipped a few posts in the past.

Crusader - I got it - just found it on page 4. :read2: I need to be more diligent about reading the entire thread before casting a vote. Is there a cancel button for my banner vote? :glasses12: Still a good find at least here in the states - just wasn't the member's find.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crusader - I got it - just found it on page 4. :read2: I need to be more diligent about reading the entire thread before casting a vote. Is there a cancel button for my banner vote? :glasses12: Still a good find at least here in the states - just wasn't the member's find.

I know, its a really great find & its past my bedtime........

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry have not had time to to get on. My grandfather fell and broke his shoulder but I should have said this when I posted this I took a friend out that had never been metal detecting before and he found the coin so this should not make banner sorry for the confusion and the spot was from the very early 1600s. If any one wants more information I will be happy so write more on it. Sorry again button king!

This should have been in "What is it" instead of today's finds due to the original post not telling the story also.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather ! I hope he's doing Better.

also remember when posing in today's finds,

the first post should have as many of the
Who,What,When, where ,Why & How info as you can.
otherwise all I think is nice find !

any-Who Thanks for advising this is not your find !

And since this is Not General Discussion or Complaint Department,
I'll close now :unhappysmiley:

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow between this hammered silver and the cob you just found, you are in the zone man!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry due to censorship,i can not see the post you quoted,but your right ..I do see many things that are uncalled for,like calling peoples things fake,or attacking newb's...I digress

It hasnt been removed it is still there in my post above.

Here it is again...
I do still visit from time to time to laugh at the new banners.. ok now im done..

If you see people calling members finds fake or attacking members report it so it can be dealt with ..

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread