LJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,469
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it was 16......lol. I have never searched 16 boxes in one day or even anywhere close to that many in one day and you know what...............I don't want to do it again either......ha!
I got behind on my boxes and had to pickup this many today to catch up because I didn't want any of these banks getting upset with me so I just had to bite the bullet so to speak and just do it.......
My husband helped me so that was good, but still don't want to have to get into that situation again.
Actually, what has been happening is this......I have been getting April 18th boxes for about 3 weeks straight now and they haven't really produced much. Occasionally, I'd hit a good box or two here and there. I was trying to get as deep into the stack before they got my rejects back and started boxing them and putting them on top of the pile.......so I started ordering.......and ordering......and ordering....well, they started coming in.....and coming in......and coming in........phew!!!!! The last 20 boxes have been undated so maybe I have finally got through all of those 4-18 boxes.....I think....I hope anyway.
Anyway, enough of all that........the totals....which averaged about 5 silver per box.....was hoping for a better yield but I am not complaining. I'll take what the silver gods offer.......ha!
BTW - Yesterday I picked up 4 boxes all of which were again undated. Those 4 produced 21 silver (19 40% & 2 90) for an average of about 5 per box....again.
Okay...today's totals........
3-64's
6-65's
9-66's
28-67's
21-68's
13-69's
1-95-S Silver Proof (Bad Shape)
81 Total Silver
Also picked up 2 clad proofs....92 and 93
I got behind on my boxes and had to pickup this many today to catch up because I didn't want any of these banks getting upset with me so I just had to bite the bullet so to speak and just do it.......
My husband helped me so that was good, but still don't want to have to get into that situation again.
Actually, what has been happening is this......I have been getting April 18th boxes for about 3 weeks straight now and they haven't really produced much. Occasionally, I'd hit a good box or two here and there. I was trying to get as deep into the stack before they got my rejects back and started boxing them and putting them on top of the pile.......so I started ordering.......and ordering......and ordering....well, they started coming in.....and coming in......and coming in........phew!!!!! The last 20 boxes have been undated so maybe I have finally got through all of those 4-18 boxes.....I think....I hope anyway.
Anyway, enough of all that........the totals....which averaged about 5 silver per box.....was hoping for a better yield but I am not complaining. I'll take what the silver gods offer.......ha!
BTW - Yesterday I picked up 4 boxes all of which were again undated. Those 4 produced 21 silver (19 40% & 2 90) for an average of about 5 per box....again.
Okay...today's totals........
3-64's
6-65's
9-66's
28-67's
21-68's
13-69's
1-95-S Silver Proof (Bad Shape)
81 Total Silver
Also picked up 2 clad proofs....92 and 93
Attachments
Upvote
0

, Ed






