What's new

16 Keepers and 7 Clad, Great Hunt with my Brother-in-Law

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Brother-in-law came to town last night so we could dirt fish today and then go to the Brown's game tomorrow. :headbang: Instead of taking him to the permission I have hunted for the past 2 days, I stopped at a house that was built in 1850. We chatted with the owner and were given permission. :thumbsup: It is a great site, more keepers than clad. My 1st to targets were the 1905 IHP and then the 1903 Canadian LC. :hello2:

I dug the following Keepers:

1866 Queen Victoria Half Penny
1903 Canadian LC
1883 IHP
1905 IHP
1917-S Merc
1940 quarter
186? token

9 wheats 1919, 26, 29, 34, 35, 37, 41, 53, & 58D

Keeper Coins

20151031_173907.webp

All DIgs

20151031_173745.webp

As always, hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.
 
Upvote 60
Excellent digs there my friend.... sorry you wasted the day at the Browns game though...I'm sure you had a good time anyways.
 
Way to go Loco-digger. Cool finds my friend!
 
You did awesome, nice pile of coins! I have yet to dig an Edward large cent, it's on my list haha...
 
sweet looking digs.
 
Very nice hunt Loco,,
Did the Browns win??
I know you certainly did.
 
Congrats LD! Very well done... such a nice assortment of coins. Well played.
 
You seem to be pulling IHPs and silvers out every time you go now! What a great season you've had...
 
Awesome day for sure. Those are some great saves sir!!!! Outstanding!!!!!:occasion14:
 
That's a nice pile of old coins

It's even better when you have a friend or family member to share it with

HH Jer
 
Awesome hunt. Now, get back out there. Keep Swinging.
 
Anytime that two silver coins are found during a hunt is really great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom