What's new

161 mile journey with payoff...... well kinda.. with pic

Howeburger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
Here is my haul for the day. 161 mile trip. Numerous banks. At least I found something after spending over $1,300. I even got a few Ikes, whoo hoo!
 

Attachments

  • September 27th Haul.webp
    September 27th Haul.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
Quite a trip. I tried a day trip longer than that while on vacation- and hit every bank in every town I went through. Even though I still had a grand left in my pocket by 4PM I was shot and 100 miles from the homestead. I spent $3200 and didn't do near as well as you. Think I got 12 40%ers so I'd say ya done good. HH Mark
 
It's not the money spent, it's having the fun and you could get lucky. Job well done.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom