Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st find of the hunt was an eyeball in the furrow between the arugula rows. rain washed for easy findin'
IMG_5157.JPGIMG_5158.JPG
if complete it would be 1 1/4" X 1" wide, Little Ice Age, Woodland, leaf-- 1700 to 1200BC

rest of the 4 1/2 hunt was a nosedive with a big oilslick--- scrawny horse tack buckle, silver plated (once) button, a Zincoln & '66 Memorial.
IMG_5156.JPGIMG_5155.JPGIMG_5154.JPG

more :censored::cussing::cussing: pulltabs, crushed cans & slaw than a recycle can return machine at Walmart.

as the fields maybe dry out this week----I CAN dig more cans :dontknow::laughing7:

OR _____________ actual loot to pay for the gas to git dere :BangHead::laughing7:

Upvote 9
Nice arrowhead. Ive been almost exclusively hunting farm fields since last fall and only have one possible point to show for it

That point is sweet. I've walked many a creek bed in known Native American areas but still have yet to find one. Great show bro

this was #3 from same farm. all were on the bare ground slope of a furrow & all were after heavy rains. the color is key--- between grey & green. wish this one had the tip intact--- but John Deere & Kubota are vindictive by Nature :BangHead:
That point is sweet. I've walked many a creek bed in known Native American areas but still have yet to find one. Great show bro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back