What's new

1715 Summer Search

1715FleetFan

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sunrise, FL
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am a Fleet 1715 Fanatic and have been researching the 11 ships for the past year. I am very interested in being hired by any sub contractors looking for recovery divers for this coming season. Please let me know, I live in South Florida (Broward County) and am looking for a team of experts to join in the hunt. Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Jeremy 1715FleetFan
 
You might want to look at 1percenter's post in the "Shipwrecks" Forum.

Can you cook? Fix an engine? Steer a boat? Are you easy to get along with? Are you willing to work like a dog for shares - no purchase no pay?

I certainly don't mean to ask those questions for him. He's doing the hiring, not me. I just suggest you might want to be ready to answer such inquiries...

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo, CM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom