What's new

1776-2026 Quarter From Bank Coin Roll

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,908
Reaction score
14,189
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today in the coin rolls.
It’s the first edition of the five coin set
GL & HH
Thank You for the privilege of your time……
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0808.webp
    IMG_0808.webp
    245.5 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 20
Congrats Bill, hope you find one of those 4th of July quarters!
SD Thank you…
We went through a lot of quarters and only found one .
Got to keep trying my friend.
GL & HH
 
I have gotten 2 of the 2026 quarters, the half dollar, and the dime. I have also gotten the nickel which just has a dual date with no design change.

Frankly I think the dime looks the best out of them all so far (maybe because it looks nostalgic). The others seem kind of blah to me - just my opinion. The second quarter image of George Washington is the same as the 2007 dollar coin.

I took a pic of the coins other than the quarter that you found

20260714_223407.webp
20260714_223420.webp
 
I have gotten 2 of the 2026 quarters, the half dollar, and the dime. I have also gotten the nickel which just has a dual date with no design change.

Frankly I think the dime looks the best out of them all so far (maybe because it looks nostalgic). The others seem kind of blah to me - just my opinion. The second quarter image of George Washington is the same as the 2007 dollar coin.

I took a pic of the coins other than the quarter that you found

View attachment 2259745View attachment 2259746
Thank you!!
Those coins are really nice
 
Hi Gare
Thank you for the reply.
like searching for coins without the detector.
Keep up the good work and best of luck
 
Nice find Bill. I received that same quarter from our local grocery store on the 4th of July. Had to go pick up some ingredients for my wife.
 
Nice find Bill. I received that same quarter from our local grocery store on the 4th of July. Had to go pick up some ingredients for my wife.
Thank You !!!!
Congratulations on your beautiful coin..
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
Thank you RJ !!!!
Coinstar magnet here inspired me to try the bank coin rolls and the numerous Coinstars and I’m having beginners luck.
Love your great recoveries
Thank you for the privilege of your time.
GL & HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom