What's new

17th Century Finds

Keith123

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
315
Reaction score
586
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southeasern , CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (11in Coil), White's Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More finds from the site of my brass kettle point. The first item is mid-17th century seal top spoon handle and the second is an adze.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480303979.086268.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480303997.230573.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1480304007.714548.webp
 
Upvote 22
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
That's an amazing seal-top spoon handle. That's quite early!! I remember reading those may even dip into the last bit of the 16th century? Either way, great find!

Congrats.
 
Marvelous old finds! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
That's an amazing seal-top spoon handle. That's quite early!! I remember reading those may even dip into the last bit of the 16th century? Either way, great find!

Congrats.

I know for sure the seal top spoons were in use 1650-1670s. Would be awesome to find something from the 1500s! Trade you the spoon handle for that coin spill!
 
That's an amazing seal-top spoon handle. That's quite early!! I remember reading those may even dip into the last bit of the 16th century? Either way, great find!

Congrats.

I know for sure the seal top spoons were in use 1650-1670s. Would be awesome to find something from the 1500s! Trade you the spoon handle for that coin spill!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom