What's new

Ohio Earthly Artifacts

Fred Finder

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
170
Reaction score
498
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! Today I'm showing you what I found the other day. Nice weather so I thought I would hit the field. Please note photos are before and then slightly cleaned after.

First
is a cast iron train made by Bing Corp. New York City, New York
Operated between 1924 – 1935
Founded by: John Bing
Bing Corp. was a spin-off of their German firm, Gebrüder Bing.
IMG_20260928_081053_114.webp
IMG_20260928_094811_390 (1).webp



Second is a horse bridle harness buckle.
Historical single-loop plain work horse bridle/belt buckle. Style used from the Colonial 17th century through the 19th century.
IMG_20260928_084907_103.webp

IMG_20260928_090134_480.webp



Third is a odd shaped hammer?. Maybe for splitting hairs.🪓
IMG_20260928_092337_954.webp

IMG_20260928_094545_142.webp


Thank you for looking and the search continues! Happy hunting everyone!!😃🇺🇲👋
 
Upvote 3
Third is a odd shaped hammer?. Maybe for splitting hairs.🪓
That's a side axe. Carpenter's tool. Just happens to have a hammer on the back side.
 
Very nice finds Fred - congrats ! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom