toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 6, 2018 #1 Going through my finds from tonight and I think these two bits go together to form a spoon fragment and it looks really early to me. Anyone? Got some other mystery stuff too I gotta go through Attachments 813B0264-156A-4634-86D0-420D0643D661.webp 568.3 KB · Views: 114 Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
Going through my finds from tonight and I think these two bits go together to form a spoon fragment and it looks really early to me. Anyone? Got some other mystery stuff too I gotta go through
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,315 Reaction score 48,598 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2018 #2 18th C I think Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2018 #3 ..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :.. Upvote 0