What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of strap/belt fitting?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found today along with some other items at old site that gave up some WW1 stuff. I reminds me of a sash but it's got the braided design on the frame and it's iron too so.... not sure. The little holes got me puzzled too. I can't see prongs going in them. I think it's to wide for suspender buckle.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3270.webp
    IMG_3270.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3273.webp
    IMG_3273.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3275.webp
    IMG_3275.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3276.webp
    IMG_3276.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
I'd agree with it being some type of buckle to secure and tighten a strap.

As to what it went on.... :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Cleaned it up more. I seen someone found one just like it online but could never get a use for it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3313.webp
    IMG_3313.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom