RitaPA.
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2009
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central PA
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
1800's lumber camp/bootlegging sight & early 1900's hotel/home/apartment
These are some pictures of the lumber camp/bootlegging site I have been detecting in August.Found a bunch of Wheaties 1930 thru 1950's.A couple buffalo's.Plan on returning as soon as I can get away from the the 1900's hotel.Spent the last 3 days there and have finally gotten thru the clad and cars I think.Hopefully the silver will start coming soon!
These are some pictures of the lumber camp/bootlegging site I have been detecting in August.Found a bunch of Wheaties 1930 thru 1950's.A couple buffalo's.Plan on returning as soon as I can get away from the the 1900's hotel.Spent the last 3 days there and have finally gotten thru the clad and cars I think.Hopefully the silver will start coming soon!







