What's new

1808 half cent and more

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning in some corn stubble and found these treasures. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161011_132819.webp
    _20161011_132819.webp
    262.1 KB · Views: 173
  • _20161011_132736.webp
    _20161011_132736.webp
    288.7 KB · Views: 145
  • _20161011_132650.webp
    _20161011_132650.webp
    178.5 KB · Views: 148
  • _20161011_132532.webp
    _20161011_132532.webp
    218 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 62
Very nice coin Art. Congrats.

I like the skeleton key, just something about them I like.

Best of luck to you sir!
 
Nice, never did find one of them....:icon_thumright:
 
Nice hunt! I've managed to find only one half cent over the years. Nice see some still out there!
 
Very nice Art. You consistently pull some good finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom