Whydah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 1,917
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to an old stomping ground yesterday in the freezing weather ( 25 degrees ) and found that I wasn't as tough as I used to be...:lmfao: Wind was blowing and the hands just didn't last to long. I found a couple of goodies, One being a lead dress weight that the woman used to keep the dresses down in the wind. The other one I got on video, was an 1812/13 Artillery flat button.It's from the 3 RD regiment and needs some tender loving cleaning.:yikes: Its very worn and hardly readable, but it's mine and I saved it from the elements. Enjoy the short video. Happy Hunting.[video]http://losttreasure.tv/index.php?page=videos§ion=view&vid_id=102034[/video]
Upvote
0







