mike(swWash)
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2008
- Messages
- 762
- Reaction score
- 1,448
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Grays Harbor in Washington state
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
- #1
Thread Owner
The important info: Hallmarks read in order... C.L & S , Birmingham, .925 British sterling, 1820, patent.
It's hand engraved including initials J and Y.
No info I can find on the makers, C.L &S any ideas?
Found this 20+ years ago and just dug it out of my old scrap silver bag.
Should I have it restored or leave it alone, digger marks and all?
Cigarette case or what?...... Value
? I won't be selling it... it'll be a hand me down.
Any info is really appreciated. The internet didn't have as much info back then.
Thanks for looking.
It's hand engraved including initials J and Y.
No info I can find on the makers, C.L &S any ideas?
Found this 20+ years ago and just dug it out of my old scrap silver bag.
Should I have it restored or leave it alone, digger marks and all?
Cigarette case or what?...... Value
? I won't be selling it... it'll be a hand me down.Any info is really appreciated. The internet didn't have as much info back then.
Thanks for looking.







