What's new

1837 Church Hunt Recap SILVER and RELICS!!

dfallis1

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
1,433
Golden Thread
2
Location
Somewhere below the mason-dixon
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todays MD hunt and racap at the 1837 church in a historical village in Maryland.
recap (2).webprecap.webpracap.webpWP_20160426_13_36_59_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_37_14_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_37_26_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_37_43_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_37_51_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_38_06_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_38_26_Rich (2).webpWP_20160426_13_39_14_Rich (2).webp
 

Attachments

  • WP_20160426_13_39_23_Rich (2).webp
    WP_20160426_13_39_23_Rich (2).webp
    461 KB · Views: 157
  • WP_20160426_13_39_33_Rich (2).webp
    WP_20160426_13_39_33_Rich (2).webp
    368.6 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Upvote 25
Very well done. Congrats on getting a good permission, and some nice finds.
 
king william 1cent.webpWP_20160310_18_00_22_Pro_LI (2).webpnetherlands_1_cent_1861.webp
Sorry I forgot to include the King William I copper 1 cent. And a example pic
 
Congratz! That is a lot of good coins and other keepers!
 
Nice haul of stuff there

People are always worried about everyone else but themselves.

I'd let it sit for awhile. Then hit it after a good rain

HH Jer
 
Nice coinage, congrats!
 
Very well played sir!
May I suggest that if you have hit the area hard already and just now found four more silver quarters...you ain't even close to done on that spot.
Grats to ya and thanks for sharing with us all.
Now, go hit it again!! I certianly would. One other...you mention reversing walking paths. Be sure to grid the area fully. Swing the opposite direction. (that coulda been what you meant) Any area that produces that well for me always gives up some more, and more, and more. Dig the trashy signals and I'll bet one or three will surprise you!

HH ALL!
 
Thank you Carolina Tom. Good permissions are hard to come by, especially when your only 29 yrs old. I get 1 yes for 20 no's.

Hey at-least you ask.

You got some Cool Finds there, & some Work a great Thread.
Davers
 
Nice bunch of finds . You did very well . But no spot is done . Let it rest for a while then hit it again on a diagonal.to your other passes after a good soaking rain . You might be surprised
 
Thank you Carolina Tom. Good permissions are hard to come by, especially when your only 29 yrs old. I get 1 yes for 20 no's.

Permission gets easier with practice. I find that honesty and enthusiasm go a long way. When people see how excited I am about MDing, they get excited too. A little knowledge of the people and site will help too. Call them by name, and know something about their property, and they are likely to be receptive.

I will refrain from telling you what I would be hunting if I were 29 years old!
 
Now that's my kind of church!
 
Your on a gold mine there! You could find just about anything including a gold coin....GOOD LUCK!!!
 
Permission gets easier with practice. I find that honesty and enthusiasm go a long way. When people see how excited I am about MDing, they get excited too. A little knowledge of the people and site will help too. Call them by name, and know something about their property, and they are likely to be receptive.

I will refrain from telling you what I would be hunting if I were 29 years old!
Thanks for the advice. Please don't refrain... lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom