What's new

26 Silvers in two days!!

Jsattelhammer

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
39
Reaction score
445
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Y’all. I had my record silver day today. I located a park about 30 minutes from my house that must have never been touched. The park is small. It is behind an old church. I was amazed at the amount of silvers that came out. It was an old coin every few feet. I found 10 yesterday, and then 16 today. 26 Silvers in two days. I’m thinking the church must have had picnics back in the day in the area. Thanks for looking :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4935.webp
    IMG_4935.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_4889.webp
    IMG_4889.webp
    2 MB · Views: 248
  • 78173114370__2942528E-A071-44BB-8A0F-A727AA885E23.webp
    78173114370__2942528E-A071-44BB-8A0F-A727AA885E23.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_4883.webp
    IMG_4883.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 236
Upvote 66
Howdy Y’all. I had my record silver day today. I located a park about 30 minutes from my house that must have never been touched. The park is small. It is behind an old church. I was amazed at the amount of silvers that came out. It was an old coin every few feet. I found 10 yesterday, and then 16 today. 26 Silvers in two days. I’m thinking the church must have had picnics back in the day in the area. Thanks for looking :)
Congrats on the hotspot!
 
That’s insane.
It takes me a year to find not even half of that…
Congrats on your epic success!
Also…. There’s more. No place is hunted out.
What machine are you using? Have you tried different settings? If you have access to a different detector, not necessarily an upgrade, but different, you are sure to sniff out some more.
Keep us posted with your continued great work.
 
Truly epic - congrats on all those FANTASTIC finds ! :hello2:

Finding two SLQ's at the same site is very uncommon.
Places like that are getting next to impossible to find !
Keep going back and hunting the site from different directions, different Detectors, etc.- till you leave with nothing.
Then go back again just to make sure !

Good Luck !
 
Howdy Y’all. I had my record silver day today. I located a park about 30 minutes from my house that must have never been touched. The park is small. It is behind an old church. I was amazed at the amount of silvers that came out. It was an old coin every few feet. I found 10 yesterday, and then 16 today. 26 Silvers in two days. I’m thinking the church must have had picnics back in the day in the area. Thanks for looking :)
How I missed your post I'll never know - WoW! :notworthy: Congratulations! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom