K kalebdad Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 19, 2011 #1 Didn't find this CRH but found it in a lot I bought today. Attachments IMG00382-20110119-1549.webp 10.5 KB · Views: 546 Upvote 0
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2011 #2 Hopefully you got the lot at a good price!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
K kalebdad Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jan 19, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Yep... $124 face $2050 with some semi rare dates also.
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2011 #4 kalebdad said: Yep... $124 face $2050 with some semi rare dates also. Click to expand... About 16.5x for 90% silver - nice purchase!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
kalebdad said: Yep... $124 face $2050 with some semi rare dates also. Click to expand... About 16.5x for 90% silver - nice purchase!!! HH, $ilver$urfer
FreedomUIC Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2010 Messages 1,984 Reaction score 483 Golden Thread 0 Location NUNYA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 25, 2011 #5 $ilver$urfer said: kalebdad said: Yep... $124 face $2050 with some semi rare dates also. Click to expand... About 16.5x for 90% silver - nice purchase!!! HH, $ilver$urfer Click to expand... I don't look at that coin as silver. I look at it as history....Nice buy.
$ilver$urfer said: kalebdad said: Yep... $124 face $2050 with some semi rare dates also. Click to expand... About 16.5x for 90% silver - nice purchase!!! HH, $ilver$urfer Click to expand... I don't look at that coin as silver. I look at it as history....Nice buy.
FingerGrime Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2009 Messages 814 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Jan 25, 2011 #6