bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2015 #1 Great hunt Attachments 1445809176117.webp 88.7 KB · Views: 92 1445809195327.webp 35.8 KB · Views: 101 1445809210940.webp 42 KB · Views: 102 Upvote 18
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #2 Very nice hunt!! Love those bells. Silver is always nice!! All I got today was lots of iron:banghead:
Very nice hunt!! Love those bells. Silver is always nice!! All I got today was lots of iron:banghead:
testing123 Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,986 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used CTX 3030, TDI SL Oct 25, 2015 #3 great old silver! I assume it should be half dime in the title and not half cent?
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 25, 2015 #4 I sure hope a nice seated like that shows itself to me some day.
digging440yrs Gold Member Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,983 Reaction score 4,413 Golden Thread 0 Location UPSTATE NEW YORK Detector(s) used 1970 COMPASS- WHITES SILVER EAGLE- WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL- GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #5 Nice finds !
bad Chad Sr. Member Joined Feb 19, 2013 Messages 288 Reaction score 257 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2015 Thread Owner #6 Yea I just noticed I wrote cent sorry
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 25, 2015 #7 Congrats on the awesome seated half dime. I recon they liked 4 letter words on coins. I found a bell like those. It is displayed with pride.
Congrats on the awesome seated half dime. I recon they liked 4 letter words on coins. I found a bell like those. It is displayed with pride.
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #8 hit the bells with a toothbrush and baking soda. crud goes away, patina stays. lovin' the HD. half cent & dime still on my list:-(
hit the bells with a toothbrush and baking soda. crud goes away, patina stays. lovin' the HD. half cent & dime still on my list:-(
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 25, 2015 #9 Love the half dime.