What's new

1858 Sharps Carbine

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.52cal. Sharps Rifle Carbine Model 1858
 

Attachments

  • 089.webp
    089.webp
    2.9 MB · Views: 176
  • 091.webp
    091.webp
    3.6 MB · Views: 123
  • 092.webp
    092.webp
    3.5 MB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
tn_bullet.gif
Nice find Joe. Thanks for sharing...
 
I have one of those. It came from a Union cavalry camp in St. James, Md.
 

Attachments

  • 1858 Sharps Carbine 2.webp
    1858 Sharps Carbine 2.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 85
I dug one in the Ohio Cavalry camp at Lost Mt. It was the only one out of all the bullets dug there, and the only one I have dug since.

D.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    237.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    250.6 KB · Views: 87

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom