What's new

1860s home site finds

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
4,319
Reaction score
205
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i got out yesterday on a 12 hour hunt. manged some neat stuff. 1 1976 Qtr 8 wheat's, 1957d, 1956d, 195?, 1944,
1946, 1945, 1957d, and a 1954d. hit a huge spill of newer pennies. a nice tootsie toy dragster. managed a 30 inch iron wagon wheel at almost
two foot deep. glad i had my buddy to dig that target for me :laughing9: a big ole horse shoe or mule shoe. my third axe head. AND 30 ILBS OF SCRAP IRON. and while working the pasture me and my friend started pulling bottles that were washing out of a small gully. managed ten OK ones. two styles of CLOROX,
one half gallon FLEECY WHITE, and some medicine bottles. nice additions to my bottle collection 8) HH and happy 4Th to all... MR TUFF
 

Attachments

  • Photo135.webp
    Photo135.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 689
  • Photo136.webp
    Photo136.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 694
  • Photo137.webp
    Photo137.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 675
  • Photo138.webp
    Photo138.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 685
  • Photo139.webp
    Photo139.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 678
  • Photo140.webp
    Photo140.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 672
  • Photo141.webp
    Photo141.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 667
  • Photo142.webp
    Photo142.webp
    14 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
I think I'm actually going to say my favorite find out of your whole post is the wagonwheel! And my buddy just doesnt understand why I dig iron ::)
 
jrsherman said:
I think I'm actually going to say my favorite find out of your whole post is the wagonwheel! And my buddy just doesnt understand why I dig iron ::)

I agree, that wagonwheel is an awesome relic :hello2:
 
I found that same type of toy car as featured in the 3rd picture....any idea how old that is???
 
Man, you hauled in some stuff! Bottles look good! Congrats!
 
That is sure some neat finds you got. I also puts my vote in for your wagon wheel.....Matt
 
great bottles
 
Good Stuff. My wife was after me 1 1/2 years ago to bring home a couple of wagon wheels that were at a site we were digging. I didn't right away and someone else snagged them. HH Bob
 
Nice dig on the wagon wheeel...........Wowzee.............. What a big piece of iron ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom