- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,860
- Reaction score
- 1,939
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Rochester,Minnesota
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Etrac
Nokta marko simplex
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I dug this coin a few years ago in Oronoco, Mn.
I'm asking $100.00 for it.
I have looked at other coins like it for sale and I think my price is a little low.
I would take offers on it here and post them here.
On the 10th of January, I will decide if the price is right and let that person buy it.
Don't get too cheap.
If you want to pay $100.00 then you get it right away.
Free shipping and no PayPal fees.
I would take a post office money order also.
Thanks for looking.
I'm asking $100.00 for it.
I have looked at other coins like it for sale and I think my price is a little low.
I would take offers on it here and post them here.
On the 10th of January, I will decide if the price is right and let that person buy it.
Don't get too cheap.
If you want to pay $100.00 then you get it right away.
Free shipping and no PayPal fees.
I would take a post office money order also.
Thanks for looking.
Attachments
-
DSCF0944.webp87.4 KB · Views: 108 -
DSCF0942.webp77.6 KB · Views: 102 -
DSCF0941.webp31.1 KB · Views: 102 -
DSCF0952.webp62.1 KB · Views: 101 -
DSCF0957.webp48.9 KB · Views: 109 -
DSCF0924.webp20.2 KB · Views: 100 -
DSCF0928.webp23.7 KB · Views: 100 -
DSCF0916.webp12.5 KB · Views: 109 -
DSCF0947.webp75.4 KB · Views: 101 -
DSCF0948.webp59.2 KB · Views: 91 -
DSCF0950.webp25.9 KB · Views: 95 -
DSCF0953.webp126.1 KB · Views: 88 -
DSCF0955.webp155.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:







