What's new

1871 Indian Head

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a lot, but has been slow for me lately. It is not in the best condition either. But you can read the date. Only good find today. A few plain buttons and the penny! I understand it is a key date? 1871 003.webp
 
Upvote 34
JERSEY GIRL ANY INDIAN FIND IS A GOOD FIND .
 
Nice semi key day IHP, gotta be worth $129 to a collector. Congrats on pulling that IHP before the snow flies:occasion14:
 
Nice job on the Indian, Jersey.
 
I have an 1871 IH cent in my collection....yours is a beauty compared to mine... congrats on such a great find!
 
I'll take any IH and call it a good day!
 
Congrats on a nice IHP.
The weather is still warm enough for one more hunt
Before the new year.
 
Def a low mintage date there. I also have found an 1871 IHC but it's also in way worse condition. Congrats on that good one!
 
Congrats on the low mintage IH, Have a Happy New Year.
 
Nice coin yet to find one
 
Nice IH recovery! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom