jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,821 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2025 Thread Owner #1 The Inter OceanChicago , Ill Wed, Aug 25, 1875 ·Page 3 Last edited: Apr 5, 2025
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,821 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2025 Thread Owner #2 1876 List The Weekly LeaderBloomington Thu, Aug 24, 1876 ·Page 4
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,821 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2025 Thread Owner #3 1878 The Illinois State JournalWed, Sep 25, 1878 ·Page 4
achanceforgold Hero Member Joined Mar 24, 2025 Messages 575 Reaction score 1,164 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia, Florida, Carolinas, the World Detector(s) used XP, Lab, Pitbull Primary Interest: Other Apr 5, 2025 #4 Have you been able to hit up any of those sites yet?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,821 Reaction score 76,261 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 5, 2025 Thread Owner #5 If your Asking me ? Only in my Dreams I'm in Pennsylvania. The Ones I Have found & Hunted I have found from Large Cents Up . Research & Locate Original Sites
If your Asking me ? Only in my Dreams I'm in Pennsylvania. The Ones I Have found & Hunted I have found from Large Cents Up . Research & Locate Original Sites
perdidogringo Hero Member Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 582 Reaction score 1,757 Golden Thread 0 Location El Dorado Detector(s) used Equinox 900, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2025 #6 Thanks for posting this! I wish the locations (place of fairs) were more specific. For example the County Fair. For example, for 1875 under Will County, it is says only "Joliet." Joliet is a pretty good-sized city nowadays.
Thanks for posting this! I wish the locations (place of fairs) were more specific. For example the County Fair. For example, for 1875 under Will County, it is says only "Joliet." Joliet is a pretty good-sized city nowadays.