1bigpopsont
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
This coin has strong doubling on the reverse. I cannot seem to find the exact same one in the cherry pickers guide. There is strong doubling in the arrowheads however, they are hard to see in the photographs. I’m just looking for any information I can get on this coin, whether it is worth grading or just throwing it on Ebay and if it were to be graded, is there a designated cherry pickers item number for this error any information would be appreciated. Also, there could be more doubling in the flowers and such that I didn’t notice. Also, would anybody happen to know a price range for this coin in this condition?
Attachments
-
IMG_3601.webp245.1 KB · Views: 88 -
IMG_3602.webp367 KB · Views: 60 -
IMG_3603.webp249.1 KB · Views: 74 -
IMG_3604.webp278.5 KB · Views: 59 -
IMG_3605.webp256.5 KB · Views: 64 -
IMG_3606.webp242.7 KB · Views: 55 -
IMG_3607.webp326.6 KB · Views: 55 -
IMG_3610.webp324.7 KB · Views: 70 -
IMG_3609.webp349.3 KB · Views: 58 -
IMG_3608.webp269.5 KB · Views: 67 -
IMG_3611.webp331.4 KB · Views: 57 -
IMG_3612.webp267.5 KB · Views: 49 -
IMG_3613.webp218.1 KB · Views: 64







