H hursst Jr. Member Joined Feb 13, 2013 Messages 50 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Manassas, VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2021 Thread Owner #1 I mostly find silver dimes and various new foreign coins, but a couple days ago I found an 1878 1 Cent coin from The Netherlands. My oldest find yet. Previously, it was a 1902 British silver coin. Attachments 100_7693.webp 156.9 KB · Views: 89 100_7694.webp 134.8 KB · Views: 73
I mostly find silver dimes and various new foreign coins, but a couple days ago I found an 1878 1 Cent coin from The Netherlands. My oldest find yet. Previously, it was a 1902 British silver coin.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2022 #2 ..: OUTSTANDING FIND hursst :.. Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!