What's new

1889 Listerine Bottle

brendablue74

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 23, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yucca Valley, CA
I have an 1889 Listerine Bottle, and was wondering if anyone out there could tell me it's worth??? I have not been able to find any info on this bottle. Any info would help
 

Attachments

  • Listerine.webp
    Listerine.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 682
  • Listerine 2.webp
    Listerine 2.webp
    91.9 KB · Views: 731
Can we see a pic of the underside wording?

Al
 
Seems to look like one that was in place to be used, like in a dentist office? Not one that was a general public sale bottle. Just a guess though.

Brian
 
Very nice, label looks great.
 
brendablue74 said:
I have an 1889 Listerine Bottle, and was wondering if anyone out there could tell me it's worth??? I have not been able to find any info on this bottle. Any info would help
How do you know that it dates to 1889?

No one tracks the value of such bottles as far as I am aware. I would guess its value at less than $15.00; but, the only way to know for certain is to put up for sale on eBay.


doctorrenosnewhealth.webp​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom