What's new

1898 ft smith train robbery

jmprch

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
bogus
 
Last edited:
Never heard of it but will try to research it.
 
Well I searched around for an hour or so and didn't really find much. If you read this link: Olyphant Train Robbery - Encyclopedia of Arkansas The last train robbery in Arkansas was in 1894, it says at the very bottom of the article. Then I searched for train robberies in Oklahoma in 1898 and didn't find much there either.
 
I came up bust. It may be a local legend. I did find a bank robbery in Hulbert, Ok and the spot they supposedly ditched the loot is owned by a friend of mine. I think I may go look for it....hehe
 
I came up bust. It may be a local legend. I did find a bank robbery in Hulbert, Ok and the spot they supposedly ditched the loot is owned by a friend of mine. I think I may go look for it....hehe
I live close by, hit me up if you want to search for the loot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom