What's new

18K Gucci-Link Chain

cjc

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
801
Reaction score
1,151
Golden Thread
0
Location
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
Was already heading out with a bag of beer cans (hate when they drip on your leg!) when this came up. It's 18k, 22.3 gr.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com
 

Attachments

  • Gucci.webp
    Gucci.webp
    207.8 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 26
Awesome find! Congrats!
 
Beautiful gold !!
 
Personally I think it it pretty dang ugly to actually wear, but sweet gold!
 
Ya... that one will definitely work...
Good dig.
 
DANG IF BEER CANS CAN TURN INTO THAT, I NEED TO START COLLECTING CANS. HECK OF A FIND.
 
Hideous, and hollow too, but the stamp says .750 and it holds test--end of story.
cjc
 
That's a serious load of gold, way to go!
 
I have never seen any gold that I did not love. This is no exception! Has the weight too even being hollow. Nice find!
TFS and HH
 
Nice chunk of gold
 
Excellent find ! Yeah it may not be the prettiest ever - But if I'm pulling that out of surf or turf - it's looking just fine !
 
Very Nice Gold, and a Nice reseller!!
 
22.3 grams of 18k will make me do a happy dance no matter what it looks like.... I'm happy with melt value if it's in pieces!
Nice score, as usual!
 
Wow, that is truly amazing. Bully for you!
 
very nice !!congrats..when I first saw it I thot someone made a necklace out of modern pull tabs.

:occasion14:
 
Of course I will never wear 95%of the gold that I find so weight and purity is more important than what it looks like.
That chain has both.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom