What's new

18th Century House Hunt

Metdet49

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
300
Reaction score
188
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Predator Tools Little Eagle
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Duplicate- Sorry I didn't know how to delete it.
 

Attachments

  • 035.webp
    035.webp
    52.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 14
I went to a ca 1770 house today, still lived in and found about 15 memorial cents and a couple clad dimes. Nice finds.
 
Congrats on the largie & silver washington :icon_thumleft:
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
smokeythecat;49 55019 said:
I went to a ca 1770 house today, still lived in and found about 15 memorial cents and a couple clad dimes. Nice finds.

Thanks Smokey. I also found 7 or 8 memorials here also and they were all at 5" so I had to dig them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom