1900-Silver Dollar

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out this morning after storms passed and found my second ever Silver Dollar 1900-O, also 1904 V nickel. Nicked it a little.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Upvote 42
Congrats on digging that screamer. :occasion14: Gotta love seeing a Morgan in the plug. :icon_thumleft:

congrats on the big old silver! V nickels are welcome too! your knife find looks about like most of mine, a little too late for any good use but still a cool find

Sweet hunt, congrats on a great group of keepers!

A very sweet find on that Morgan silver dollar.What was the date on your first one?

I love the Morgan Dollar,, hope to find one someday.
Everyone is ignoring the marble,, post it on our marbles forum and "Cheese" will probably identify it for you. Congratulations.

Sweet large silver, congratulations! :occasion14:

Wow! Congrats on that awesome Morgan! Been at this 27 years, still looking for my first..

-- Jeff --

a morgan has always been on my wish list since I started detecting over 40 years ago. Can't hardly imagine the thrill of digging one. Congrats! I'm jealous

Now we're metal detecting. Congrats :thumbsup:

a morgan has always been on my wish list since I started detecting over 40 years ago. Can't hardly imagine the thrill of digging one. Congrats! I'm jealous

I know how you feel, I can add 10yrs to that and still I haven't seen a silver dollar of any kind.

I will always remember my first one... when I find it. Killer score brother.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back