What's new

1900 Victoria 3 pence

alb1

Full Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
1,004
Golden Thread
0
Location
Weselberg, Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030, my favorite E-Trac & NEL Tornado. Garrett Carrot, (Previously, MXT PRO with D2 and SEF 10x12 coil)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first British silver, yeah it's worn and appears to have a dent it in but I'll take it. Found it at the elementary school close to where I live. There were two schools here once, one built in 1925 that closed in 1955 that sits on the back of the property, the other built in the mid 1950's. It came up an 11-40/12-40 on the Etrac at 5 inches.
 

Attachments

  • 3 pence.webp
    3 pence.webp
    194.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 3 pence1.webp
    3 pence1.webp
    352.7 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 24
Very nice. "Dents" just add character!!!:thumbsup:
 
Cool silver coin!
 
Now theres one you don't see everyday!, very cool find!!!
 
Congrats, that is a sweet coin. I find 99% of my foreign coins at elementary schools too! Sub 8-)
 
Well , I'd be over the moon with finding that little Queen Vicky Silver ! Very nice find .
 
Victorian silver is best silver :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom