Bjorn_MD Full Member Joined Nov 19, 2003 Messages 236 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT Oct 10, 2008 #1 Nice couple of boxes last night. Two boxes had one Walker each showing. One of those boxes had a 1900 Barber show up on the second roll. Exciting! Ended the night's searching with: 1 Barber (my fourth this year) 6 Walkers 3 Franklins 43 40% Kennedies Upvote 0
Nice couple of boxes last night. Two boxes had one Walker each showing. One of those boxes had a 1900 Barber show up on the second roll. Exciting! Ended the night's searching with: 1 Barber (my fourth this year) 6 Walkers 3 Franklins 43 40% Kennedies
MalteseFalcon Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 1,342 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Oct 10, 2008 #2 Wow! There sure has been a ton of Barbers and Seated Liberty halves showing up in rolls these days. Wish one would come my way, as I have had a skunk box each of the last 3 weeks now.
Wow! There sure has been a ton of Barbers and Seated Liberty halves showing up in rolls these days. Wish one would come my way, as I have had a skunk box each of the last 3 weeks now.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 10, 2008 #3 Awesome!!!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Oct 10, 2008 #4 I'm moving to Maryland.
BBcardsRI Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,256 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Oct 10, 2008 #5 I'm in Maryland right now and I'm not finding Barbers! lol ~Dave