What's new

1904 IHP - out of my "Field of Clad"

pepperdawg

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
533
Reaction score
773
Golden Thread
0
Location
North-Central CT
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO; Garrett-Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been working the middle school where I have 200+ coins (clad) so far this year - couple of wheats, and lots of mid-60's, 70's non-silver clad. Last weekend got a nice silver ring. Today working the edge away from the athletic fields proper.....and got my second IHP - a 1904 in pretty decent shape - albiet bent......:( Still soo stoked.

75 and sunny here today :)

Second IHP in 3 months. First was 1885.


Enjoy - HH

20160418_142911.webp

20160418_142945.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 4
Detected a large lake front park in Gainesville Georgia. This park is a hangout for men at night. The first time I searched it I could barely stand up from digging a target because when I set the detector down to dig it would go off again on another target. Many pocket spills, filled a large drink cup with clad on a number of my trips. Some silver and occasional jewelry. Found a Timex watch at 6 inches deep, looked to be from the early 1960's. Took it home and cleaned out the dirt, shot it with WD40 and the darn thing took off running. Took a licking and kept on ticking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom