What's new

1905-O Barber Dime- ??? Micro O ???

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
4,731
Reaction score
7,187
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this 1905-O Barber dime earlier today at a park in my old hometown (Ed & PP- No, not Seated Park!) and am wondering if I have the Micro O version. I don't have another 05-O, but other Barber O-mints that I have don't appear to be this small. I looked up the variety and mine seems to match the micro-O variety- Any thoughts on this one?

I'll post better pics tomorrow and also of the rest of the goodies I found today (Indians/Merc/Silver medal).

Thanks in advance for opinions.

-- Jeff --
 

Attachments

  • 1905OBarber 001.webp
    1905OBarber 001.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 16
Nice find Jeff
 
Nice 1905 O Barber find! :occasion14: I hope it's the micro O coin!
 
Looks like one to me comparing pics online. Cool
 
It sure looks like a micro O. :icon_thumright: Congrats on digging that sweet Barber. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom